This website includes reproductions of published materials from journals and other sources. In order to access to this information you need to have subscriber access provided by your University or another Institution.
- A daylight experiment for teaching "stellar" interferometry American Journal of Physics, 2015; 82, 649 - 653
- Lasing threshold of one- and two-photon-pumped dye-doped silica powder Applied Physics B, 2015; 117, 1135 - 1140
- Spectral Dependence of Scattered Light in Step-Index Polymer Optical Fibers by Side-Illumination Technique Journal of Light Technology, 2014; 32, no. 23, 4539 - 4543
- Two-Photon-Excited Emission in Polymer Optical Fibers Doped With a Conjugated Polymer IEEE Photonics Journal, 2014; 6, no. 4
- Locally pressed photonic crystal fiber interferometer for multiparameter sensing Optics Letters, 2014; 39, no. 9, 2580 - 2583