On July 15, the Closing Session of the 2021/2022 academic year of the Room4Steel Business Classroom of the Faculty of Engineering in Bilbao will take place, sponsored by the SIDEREX Steel Cluster (https://www.siderex.es/room4steel/) . It will take place at 9:30 in the Conference Room of the Faculty (building E, ground floor, room P0E1), with an approximate duration of 2 hours, with the following development:
- Brief presentation of the 8 projects developed by students of the Classroom.
- Presentation PLATEA (Steel Technological Platform) Image Forum.
- Delivery of diplomas and summary book to those attending the Training Itinerary 2021/2022.
- Presentation of Room4Steel activities for the year 2022-2023.
Said Conference will be chaired by Asier San Millán, Managing Director of SIDEREX and Alberto Oleaga, Director of the Classroom and Professor at the Faculty of Engineering in Bilbao. It will be attended by about fifty people, including the students of the Classroom, the tutors of the projects developed, as well as other students and lecturers of the Faculty; It will also have the presence of representatives of the companies that participate in the Classroom.
The companies involved in the AulaRoom4Steel in the 21/22 academic year are:
- Sidenor Aceros Especiales S.L.U.
- Aceros Inoxidables Olarra S.A.
- Grupo Tubos Reunidos
- ArcelorMittal Basque Country Research Centre A.I.E.
- Sarralle Servicios Generales S.L.
- IDOM Ingeniería y Consultoría
- Fives Steel Spain S.A.
- Acería de Alava S.A. (Grupo Tubacex)