Titulo - Programa
Movilidad y Estancias - Investigación Biomédica
Mobility and stays
The programme's research teams work in close collaboration with research teams abroad. These collaborations enable the students to carry out stays that facilitate trainee researchers' mobility, helping them to prepare their thesis with co-supervision and with an international mention.
The following are just a few of the collaborating universities and centres:
- Universities of Bordeaux and Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, France.
- Universities of Ghent and Leuven, Belgium.
- Parkwood Institute, Canada.
- Universities of Valparaiso, Santiago de Chile and Talca, Chile.
- Pontifical University of Chile, Chile.
- University of Southern Denmark, Denmark.
- University of Aachen, Germany.
- National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland.
- Universities of Bari, Milan, Padua, Genoa and Turin, Italy.
- Tokyo Women's Medical University, Tokyo, Japan.
- University of Lithuania, Lithuania.
- National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico.
- Regenerative Medicine Center Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- University of Tromso, Norway.
- Universities of Bristol, Birmingham, Durham, Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle, Oxford, and University College London, UK.
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA.
- Michigan State University, Michigan, USA.
- Universities of Miami, Texas, and Yale, USA.