From the third year onwards, you can take part in up to two mobility programmes and study at one of the 100 universities abroad and in the rest of Spain with which the Faculty of Social and Communication Sciences has an agreement. The study period can be a four-month period or a full academic year.

  • Erasmus+, in European universities, such as Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Sweden, among others.
  • UPV-AL, at universities in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, etc.
  • Other Destinations Programme, at universities in the USA, Canada, South Korea, Australia, Japan, Russia and others,
  • SICUE, in the main universities in Spain.

In all international mobility programmes, you will have the option of studying in English, French or German. It is necessary to prove linguistic competence in these languages.

Discover the destinations, requirements and grants.