ILCLI Seminar. Andrea Raimondi (University of Nottingham). "Display-prompting devices and non-truth-conditional meaning". November 24, 2022.
Seminar on Language and Communication. Thom Scott-Phillips (Ikerbasque/ILCLI). November 10, 2022.
Workshop on Experimental Pragmatics. Mikhail Kissine (ULB) and Nausicaa Pouscoulous (UCL). November 3, 2022
Last Wednesday Seminar. Eleonnora Orlando (SADAF, U Buenos Aires). Are thick aesthetic predicates assessment-sensitive? May 25, 2022
ILCLI Seminar on Language and Communication. María Cerezo and Luis Fernández Moreno (Complutense University of Madrid). May 17, 2022
ILCLI Open Seminar. Joshua Shepherd (Carleton) and Adam Sennet (UC Davis). May 13, 2022
- Yolanda García Lorenzo, Doctor in Linguistics
- Visiting Scholar at ILCLI: Andrea Raimondi (Nottingham)
- Kepa Korta has been promoted to (Full) Professor
- CFP: Special issue in Topoi. A Critical Eye on Critical Pragmatics: Issues at the Frontier of Semantics and Pragmatics.
- Jesús Ezquerro named ILCLI Emeritus Honorary Fellow