|Conference Fees for Authors and Regular Delegates||Conference Fees (1)|
|Early bird registration (up to 1 May 2022)||350 EUR|
|Late Registration (after 1 May 2022)||450 EUR|
|Accompanying person (includes gala dinner in the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum)||100 EUR|
|Extension (visit Mondragon on 23th of July)||100 EUR|
(1) The Conference Fee includes the ISBEE Membership fee for four years and the gala dinner in the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum.
|Conference Fees for Doctoral Students||Conference Fees (2)|
|Early bird registration for Doctoral Students (up to 1 May 2022)||190 EUR|
|Late Registration for Doctoral Students (after 1 May 2022)||290 EUR|
(2) The Conference Fee includes the ISBEE Membership fee for four years, and if some Doctoral Student want to attend gala dinner should pay a supplement of 80 €.
Grants for the ISBEE 7th World Congress: Awarding criteria
The Organization behind the Congress can award a few grants to attendees from (usually) emerging countries or other people unable to afford the cost because of their institutional and/or personal condition.
In order to apply for a grant the applicant must:
- Present a paper at the Congress
- Justify why the institution that employs her/him cannot afford the costs
- Explain his/her work situation (job, years in the job, type of contract, …)
- Explain her/his interest in taking part in this 7th World Congress on Business Ethics
CAJA LABORAL POPULAR COOP. DE CREDITO
BIC (SWIFT): CLPEES2M
BANK ACCOUNT: ES 5130 3501 0 4211 040060834
If you have any query, questions about payment or you want to pay by CREDIT CARD send an email to: email@example.com