|Conference Fees for Authors and Regular Delegates||Conference Fees (1)|
|Early bird registration (up to 1 May 2022)||350 EUR|
|Late Registration (after 1 May 2022)||450 EUR|
|Accompanying person (includes gala dinner in the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum)||100 EUR|
|Extension (visit Mondragon on 23th of July)||100 EUR|
(1) The Conference Fee includes the ISBEE Membership fee for four years and the gala dinner in the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum.
|Conference Fees for Doctoral Students||Conference Fees (2)|
|Early bird registration for Doctoral Students (up to 1 May 2022)||190 EUR|
|Late Registration for Doctoral Students (after 1 May 2022)||290 EUR|
(2) The Conference Fee includes the ISBEE Membership fee for four years, and if some Doctoral Student want to attend gala dinner should pay a supplement of 80 €.
Grants for the ISBEE 7th World Congress: Awarding criteria
The Organization behind the Congress can award a few grants to attendees from (usually) emerging countries or other people unable to afford the cost because of their institutional and/or personal condition.
In order to apply for a grant the applicant must:
- Present a paper at the Congress
- Justify why the institution that employs her/him cannot afford the costs
- Explain his/her work situation (job, years in the job, type of contract, …)
- Explain her/his interest in taking part in this 7th World Congress on Business Ethics
If you have any query, questions about payment or you want to pay by CREDIT CARD send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org