These will be the types of contributions:
- Face to face oral communications (20-minute presentations and 10 minutes of discussion).
- Online and synchronic oral communications (20-minute presentations and 10 minutes of discussion).
- Pre-recorded online oral communications (15-minute presentations).
- 2-hour symposium, with three coordinated communications. It must be specified in the proposal if it will be held in the online or face-to-face modality.
- Paper, to present at the face-to-face modality. (More details soon)
- Pre-recorded online short presentations (10 minutes).
Proposals must necessarily be registered in one of the four thematic axes of the congress and can be written in Spanish, Basque, French, Portuguese or English.
The chosen modality must be clearly specified in the proposal. In any case, depending on how the situation develops, organizers may make changes or adaptations.
Proposals will be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following reference must be indicated in the subject of the message: 005-21 Ainhoa Urbieta
Deadline for proposal submission: November 30th (more information at "Important dates")
All proposals must be sent in word format (.doc or .docx).
Communication and poster proposals must include: surname, name and institutional information, the title of the communication or poster, the thematic axis in which it is registered, an abstract, and a brief bibliography. The abstract, together with the bibliography, must not exceed 5000 characters (spaces included). The template for the elaboration of posters will be provided soon.
Symposia are sessions with coordinated communications and comprise three presentations and one discussion. They must have a coordinator who is responsible for the internal organization of the symposium and the submission of the proposal. The symposium proposal will sent in an only document with a maximum of 20,000 characters (spaces included) and will include the following: the title and a general description of the symposium, the names of the authors and their institutional information, the thematic axis in which the symposium is registered, and the three communication proposals must follow the standards already mentioned above.
In order to proceed with the anonymous evaluation of the proposals, two versions will be sent in all cases: one version including all the information requested above, and an anonymous version without the name(s) and information of the author(s).