GENERAL NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE OF THE UPV/EHU
Range of services
Performing NMR spectra of different nuclei, including 1H, 19F, 13C, 31P, 15N, 29Si 27Al, 113Cd… of liquid,solution, gels or solid sample, with simultaneous observation of two or three channels and with Z axis gradients, applicable in, for example:
- Structural identification of unknown compounds by means of 1D and 2D experiments.
- Confirmation of structures and determining compositions in mixtures.
- Direct characterisation of fruit juices by means of the statistical analysis of 1H and 13C signals.
- Determining residual monomer in aqueous polymerizations.
- Determining polymers and additives in plastic formulas by means of 1H and 13C combined analysis and heteronuclear correlation 2D experiments.
- Non-chromatographic characterisation and determination of surfactants in aqueous formulations.
- Analysis of narcotic substances and adulterating agents in drugs.
- Determining enantiomeric excess.
- Determining the dissolved structure.
- Conformational analysis of peptides or small proteins in water, DMSO etc… by means of NOESY/ROESY experiments combined with molecular modelling (XPLOR).
- Monitoring reaction, kinetic, molecular association constant processes.
- Determining diffusion coefficients (DOSY).
- Determining T1 relaxation times.
- Polymorphism studies. Distinguishing polymorphs in pharmaceutical formulations by means of CPMAS (13C).