Foro de discusión

E-cigarette types list comparison

Anónimo, modificado hace 1 año.

E-cigarette types list comparison

Recently, more and more people have e-cigarettes, and many of you may be thinking, "I want an e-cigarette, too," or "I want a different type of e-cigarette.

However, as the popularity of e-cigarettes increases, so do the number of e-cigarette vendors, and it is a fact that some people have trouble deciding which e-cigarette vendor is the best choice.

In this article, we would like to compare the vape products of popular and well-known brands. We will compare e-cigarettes by focusing on "weight," "size," "price," and "amount of smoke," which are the main concerns of e-cigarettes, as well as our impressions from actual use!

Super cheap FLEVO

Whether you are new to e-cigarettes or have many e-cigarettes, you should definitely give it a try because of its low price. In terms of my personal skin feeling, you can't go wrong with buying it. (I will avoid making any assertions because of personal differences, but lol)

Also, the size is almost the same as the EMILI I mentioned earlier, so it fits perfectly in the case that comes with the EMILI. I often carry both EMILI black and FLEVO black in that case.

The size and feel of the FLEVO are similar to those of the EMILI, but the point of comparison is whether or not the liquid can be changed. On the other hand, the FLEVO has a smaller selection of liquids, which is why we gave it a grade of "-1".

Cool design with explosive smoking cloud17

In response to the voices of vape users who say, "Replacing and maintaining the liquid is a hassle...," recently we have seen many e-cigarettes that use such cartridges to replace the flavors.

Compared to the EMILI / FLEVO introduced above, the price is quite high. The advantage of this product is, of course, its design, but the "explosive smoking" is also a very nice point.

It is highly recommended for those who want to enjoy the "smoking feeling" of a cigarette and those who want to enjoy tricks (techniques using the smoke of an electronic cigarette).

For those who are interested in cloud17, please refer to the other article for more detailed explanation.

JPvapor D-Series - good cost performance

The JPvapor D-Series is a good choice for beginners because of its standard specs and appearance, and its low price.

However, this product is currently sold out (as of 02/04/2017), so if you want a JPvapor e-cigarette, the I-1600 StarterKit Black, which is currently available, is an option.

This e-cigarette is more compact in size than the D-Series and is a further improvement.

I personally prefer the I-1600 StarterKit over the D-Series, so if you are interested in this product, please take a look before it is sold out.

E-cigarette popularity ignited by : VAPE X6

When this disposable vape first appeared on the market, it was quite a hot topic and was often out of stock, but now that various e-cigarette websites are selling vapes, it has become less popular.

As you can see from the image comparison, it is about twice the size and weight of a cigarette, so it is somewhat difficult to carry around.

I would recommend it to those who are interested in VAPE, but personally, I would not recommend it because it is too conspicuous and difficult to carry around. Of course, it depends on your preference. I would recommend it to those who want a vape that stands out from the crowd.

Small size EMILI

As you can see in the picture, EMILI is very compact, about the same size as a cigarette.

I highly recommend this product to those who are interested in the small size of EMILI. The most exciting thing about this product for me personally is that it comes with two cigarettes.

However, since this EMILI is an e-cigarette that requires changing the liquid, it can be a bit of a hassle to clean it to change the flavor of the liquid.

However, since it comes with two units, you can always have two flavors of your choice, so you can enjoy it twice. The case that comes with the product is also pocket-sized and has space for two units, making it convenient for carrying around.

As for my impression of the actual use, I felt that the liquid runs out quickly due to the small size and that there are many problems such as leaks, which I found to be a demerit.

Compared to other types of e-cigarettes, the small size and convenient portability are advantages, but other than that, I honestly feel that there are not many other features.