INCOMING STUDENTS: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you are planning to come to our Faculty of Engineering of Vitoria-Gasteiz as an exchange student, please verify that there is an agreement between your University/Institution and us, and get in touch with your International Relations coordinator.
APPLICATION DEADLINES for receiving Official Nominations:
- 30th June 2023 → for the Autumn semester 2023/24 or full academic year 2023/24
- 30th November 2023 → for the Spring semester 2024
Step 1 → Nomination email from home university + Learning Agreement + Application Form + Copy of ID or Passport, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scanned copies by email are enough, we do not require original documents, but they must be signed and stamped by home university
Step 2 → Once the student is accepted by our university, he/she will receive the Learning Agreement signed and a message with the instructions to fill in the online application
More information for application procedure:
ACADEMIC INFORMATION FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS:
|1st semester||from Sept. 11 to December 22, 2023|
|Exams||January 8-19, 2024|
|2nd semester||from January 22 to May 10, 2024|
|Exams||from May 13 to May 31, 2024|
|Extra exams||from June 10 to July 5, 2024|
DEGREES AT OUR FACULTY:
Academic Offer for the next Academic Year.
- Foreign students are expected to have an intermediate level of spanish to attend the courses.
- Our degrees are four-year degrees.
Description in English of all the courses:
COURSES TAUGHT IN ENGLISH:
Courses AT THE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING VITORIA-GASTEIZ and
Courses available for international visitors at the Faculty of Engineering TAUGHT AT DIFFERENT FACULTIES WITHIN THE CAMPUS
Final Year Project (12 ECTS) can always be prepared in English at our Faculty.
ENGLISH FRIENDLY COURSES (EFC):
- EFC are courses taught in spanish and basque with the possibility to do the exam and office hours in English
- Note that you can also choose courses from other faculties at our Campus.
SPANISH AND BASQUE LANGUAGE COURSES:
At the Faculty of Engineering of Vitoria-Gasteiz, we offer the Buddy Program for incoming Erasmus students: one of our students will be helping you with your questions about accommodation, and practical issues about our Faculty and the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz. This student will contact you after the Online Application Procedure is completed, and you have been accepted by our university.
Phone: +34 945 014 334.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ( UPV/EHU International Relations Office):
- Estibaliz Apiñaniz (Vice-Dean for International Relations)
- Marian Santamaría (Administrative Assistant)
Tel. 34 945 013232