As in previous editions of the Spanish Biometric Conference, this time the event will also feature a invited session organized jointly with the Italian Region and the Easter Mediterranean Region (EMR) of the International Biometric Society (IBS). On this occasion, Portugal as a country invited by your interest in this Mediterranean axis of the IBS will also participate. The session will be moderated by Klaus Langohr and will feature invited speakers from Italy, the Member countries of the EMR and Portugal.
- Vera Djordjilovic´ ( Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, Italy ) (Italian Region)
- Kazem Nasserinejad ( Department of Biostatistics, Erasmus MC ) (EMR)
- Federico Ambrogi ( Department of Clinical Sciences and Community Health, University of Milan ) (Italian Region)
- Dimitris Karlis ( Department of Statistics, Athens University of Economics ) (EMR)
- Giovani L. Silva ( CEAUL & Dep. Mathematics-IST, Universidade de Lisboa ) (Portugal)
On this occasion the Spanish Biometric Conference is held jointly with the Ibero-American Biometric Meeting. For this reason the event hosts a Invited session Ibero-American with the participation of a rapporteur for each of the organizing regions: Spanish Region, Region Argentina, Chilean Region and Central American and Caribbean Region. The session will be moderated by Vicente Núñez Antón.
- Rolando de la Cruz Mesia ( Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile ) ( Chilean Region )
- Fernando Casanoves Boschetti ( Centro Agronómico Tropical de Investigación y Enseñanza, CATIE) (Argentinian Region)
- Luis Fernando Grajales Hernández ( Universidad Nacional de Colombia ) (Central American and Caribbean Region )
- María Xosé Rodríguez Álvarez ( Universidad de Vigo ) ( Spanish Region )