The Organizing Committee for the XVth Spanish Biometric Conference and the Vth Ibero-American Biometric Meeting (CEB-EIB 2015) invites professionals interested in the development and application of statistical and mathematical methods in Biology, Medicine, Psychology, Pharmacology, Agriculture and other related areas to submit abstract of papers relevant to the topics of the conference for presentation. Proposals for oral or poster presentations are welcome.
Kindly note that abstracts should be submitted only via the website by filling out the submission form according to the norms indicated.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
The abstract should be written in ENGLISH and they should not exceed one page in the template which follows the guidelines. For your convenience, you may use the template provided in MS Word or LaTeX to format the abstract. Please underline the name of the author who will present the paper at the Conference.
Follow the instructions:
- Download the template: MS Word or LaTeX
- Prepare de abstract following the guidelines
- Save the abstract
- Enter to the Abstract Submission application form
- Fill the required fields
- Upload your saved abstract (DOC or PDF)
- Submit the abstract
After submission you will receive a confirmation of correct reception to your email address. If you do NOT receive email confirmation after your submission, please let us know by email:email@example.com
Abstract Submission Dates:
Abstract submission will open March 10, 2015
Deadline for submission is May 5, 2015
Notification of acceptance will be issued by June 15, 2015
Presenters of accepted abstracts must be registered before July 10, 2015
- By submitting an abstract the author grants the conference committee the right to publish it.
- All abstracts will be confidentially reviewed by the conference Scientific Committee, which includes of leading professionals from local and international biostatistics academic institutions.
- The decision on acceptance of proposals for oral and poster presentations will be made by the Scientific Committee.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register for the conference before July 10, 2015
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book of abstracts distributed to conference participants.
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not imply in any way an offer to contribute to the presenter's expenses or registration fees associated with the conference.
- Participation in the conference will be limited to one oral presentation per participant