- 1st call open: 1st Februrary 2022
- Call deadline: 31st March 2022, 15:00 CET
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email following submission of their application
- Tentative results of evaluation: June 2022
- Candidates will receive an email with their evaluation results
- Tentative date for Interviews: July 2022
- Approximate start of the fellowships for successful candidates: October - December 2022
At the time of the deadline of this call, applicants must comply the following criteria:
- To hold a PhD degree from another country and from a recognized academic institution.
- Mobility Rule: not have resided or carried out their main activity (living, work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting institution (either France or Spain, as selected) for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of the call deadline. Short stays such as holidays will not be taken into account when calculating the mobility requirement.
Please see the section Evaluation and Selection Criteria in the Guide for Applicants
For any additional information or clarification you can contact the ADAGIO team by email: ADAGIOfirstname.lastname@example.org
The terms of reference for this call are described in the following document: Guide for Applicants