These are some of the main projects in which the Heritage and Cultural Landscapes Research Group is working nowadays:
- Research Group in Heritage and Cultural Landscapes GIC10/134 Basque government funded.
- Research and Formation Unit "History, Thought and Material Culture" (UFI 11/02), funded by the University of the Basque Country.
- Research Project: "Inequality in the medieval landscapes of the northern Peninsula: the archaeological markers", HUM 2012-32514, funded by the Economics and Competitiveness Ministry.
- Interdisciplinar Study of Early Medieval Communities (5th-9th). The case of Viseu territory, funded by the Calouste Gulbenkian Fundation. Main Researcher: Catarina Tente (Universidade Nova of Lisboa)
- Special Action "Study of the medieval cemeteries of the Duero basin" AE13/08 funded by the University of the Basque Country.
- Special Action "Isotopic study (C N Sr O) of the buried population in Early Medieval necropolis"AE13/09 funded by the University of the Basque Country.
- Special Action "Intensive field walking in the surroundings of the Mata del Palomar archaeological site (Nieva Segovia)" A13/11 funded by the University of the Basque Country.
- Special Action "Climate change and antropic answer in the past", funded by the University of the Basque Country.
- Marie Curie Action, Intra-European Fellowship for career development (FP7-PEOPLE-2013-IEF) ARCHIMEDE: Archaeology of Commons: Cultural Heritage and Material Evidence of a Disappearing Europe, funded by the European Committee.
Marie Skolodowska-Curie Action, Intra-European Fellowship for career development (H2020-MSCA-IF-2014) EARMEDCASTILLE: The formation of the state in Early Medieval Castile.