Asset Publisher

10. How and to whom do I have to address my cotutelle proposal?

You must apply in writing to the Doctoral School ( filling in the corresponding "application form". This form must be completed in all cases, regardless of the university of origin.

The application will be studied by the Academic Committee of the doctoral program of the UPV/EHU, which may request whatever information it deems appropriate in order to evaluate and approve the said proposal.

The DOKe will check the fulfilment of the academic and procedural requirements contained in the legislation on the matter, before informing the Committee of Postgraduate Studies of the UPV/EHU.