Titulo - Programa
Doctoral programme coordination
LOMBRAÑA ALONSO, JOSE IGNACIO
- President: LOMBRAÑA ALONSO, JOSE IGNACIO
- Vocal: GONZALEZ MARCOS, JOSE ANTONIO
- Vocal: SAN JOSE ALVAREZ, MARIA JOSE
Most of the training of the doctoral students is associated with tasks performed in laboratories which are assisted and/or guided by the directors of the work, the student's tutor and the members of the research teams with whom the activity is shared.
The Faculty of Science and Technology has traditional classrooms and suitable spaces for other activities (round tables, spaces for group work, computer classrooms, multi-purpose classrooms and videoconferencing rooms). There is express authorization for the preferential reservation of these spaces, provided that they are required for the conducting of the master's degree and doctoral programs.
The Department of Chemical Engineering has 12 research laboratories (approx. 1,300 m2) assigned to the conducting of research activities in which the three research groups carry out most of their activity, located at the Faculty of Science and Technology of the UPV/EHU.
It also has research laboratories at the Faculty of Pharmacy on the Araba Campus of the UPV/EHU.
Given the close relationship between this doctoral program and industry, it is believed that some of the students will be able to carry out their activities at industrial plants and laboratories under the management/co-management of external doctors, constantly under the tutorship of the teaching team assigned to the Doctorate in Chemical Engineering.
Institutions with cooperation agreement
- Petroleos del Norte, S.A. - Petronor
Other collaborating institutions
- Fundación Carolina
- IK4-Research Aliance (Centro Tecnológico)
- Instituto de Catálisis y Petroleoquímica (CSIC)
- Lanxess Chemicals S.L.
- NATIONAL INSTITUT OF ADVANCE INDUSTRIAL SCIENCE AND TECNO- LOGY
- POLITECNICO DE TURÍN
- Queenis University of Belfast
- THERMOCATALYTIC PROCESSES
- Universidad Rovira i Virgili
- Universidad de Barcelona
- Universidad de Delft
- Universidad de Oviedo
- Universidad de Utrechet
- Universidad de poitiers
- University of Leeds
- University of Western Ontario
- Università degli studi di Roma "La Sapienza"
- Université de Toulouse-Le Mirail