Titulo - Programa
Doctoral programme coordination
BARRIO DIEZ-CABALLERO, RAMON JOSE
- President: BARRIO DIEZ-CABALLERO, RAMON JOSE
- Vocal: ALONSO ROJAS, ROSA MARIA
- Vocal: MARTINEZ DE PANCORBO GOMEZ, MARIA DE LOS ANGELES
The seminars and classrooms available for conducting the activities related to the Doctoral Program are divided between the Faculty of Pharmacy in Vitoria-Gasteiz, the Centre for Research and Advanced Studies on the Campus of Alava (Lascaray Building), the Faculty of Science and Technology in Leioa and the Medicine Teaching Unit in San Sebastian.
Each of the research groups which support the Doctoral Program in Forensic Science have sufficiently equipped research laboratories. These laboratories are divided between the Faculty of Pharmacy in Vitoria-Gasteiz, the Centre for Research and Advanced Studies on the Campus of Alava (Lascaray Building), the Faculty of Science and Technology in Leioa and the Medicine Teaching Unit in San Sebastian.
Similarly, The General Research Services (SGIKER) of the UPV/EHU provides their laboratories and technical staff for the performing of any specific tasks which are required. The SGIKER units which take part in the Doctoral Program in Forensic Science are the following:
Central Analysis Service in Alava
Central Analysis Service in Bizkaia
Central Genomics Service: DNA Bank
Biological Containment Laboratory P3
Electronic Microscopy and Material Microanalysis Service
The UPV/EHU has central libraries on the three campuses and thematic libraries in some of its centres. Similarly, each Department taking part in the Doctoral Program has seminar rooms for reading and libraries with specific bibliographical collections.
Access to scientific information is guaranteed by the SciFinder-type databases, available on the personal computers assigned to each doctoral student by the Research Vice-Rectorate.
Institutions with cooperation agreement
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Departamento de Interior del Gobierno Vasco. Policía Autónoma Vasca
- Departamento de Seguridad de la Comunidad Autóma de Euskadi
- Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
Other collaborating institutions
- ALMA MATER STUDIORUM - UNIVERSITA DI BOLOGNA
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg im Breisgau
- Bangor University,UK
- Cranfield University
- Imperial College, London
- Technische Universität Dortmund
- Universidade do Porto