Titulo - Programa
Doctoral programme coordination
BARRIO CAGIGAL, VICTORIA LAURA
- President: BARRIO CAGIGAL, VICTORIA LAURA
- Vocal: MINGUEZ GABIÑA, RIKARDO
- Vocal: OTEGI OLASO, JOSE RAMON
- Vocal: ZAMANILLO ELGUEZABAL, IBON
All the research teams have classrooms and meeting rooms available to the doctoral students.
In addition, the Naturgas and Ecodesign rooms may be used in the case of thesis projects related to them.
In the event that the training of the doctoral students is associated with tasks which are performed in laboratories and attended and/or guided by the work directors, the doctoral tutor and the members of the research teams which whom the activity is shared.
At the UPV/EHU and, more specifically, at the Higher Technical School of Engineering of Bilbao there are laboratories and scientific equipment which suit the operational needs.
The Department of Chemical Engineering and the Environment currently has 12 research laboratories (approx. 1300 m2) assigned to the conducting of research work in which the research groups carry out their activity.
The Central Library of the UPV/EHU is available to the students of the doctoral program, providing the following services:
- Access to the bibliographical collection
- Work stations
- Loan of laptop computers
- Group work rooms
Institutions with cooperation agreement
- FACHHOCHSCHULE DORTMUND
Other collaborating institutions
- Asociación Española de Dirección e Ingeniería de Proyectos (AEIPRO)
- International Journal of Project Management
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology - NTNU
- University of Kassel