New abstract submission deadline: 06-16-2017
- Language: English.
- Each abstract cannot exceed one page (approx. 3500 characters with spaces in total).
- No graphics/images and no references are allowed.
- The presenting author must be underlined and his/her email provided.
- Authors may request their abstract to be considered for an oral presentation or as a poster presentation.
- Please check spelling, your submission will be used "as it is" in the Abstract Book.
- The template is provided in the following link: template (dotx, 14 Kb)
- One example is provided in the following link: example (docx, 16 Kb)
Abstracts must be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an abstract submission confirmation within three days, please contact us.
- Time: 15 minutes (10 + 5 for questions)
- Only one presentation per author is allowed.
- Size max: 80 cm (width) x 140 cm (height/length), reduced copies in paper is suggested.