Grado en Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas-presentacion-plan-nuevo
Advertising has become an irreplaceable form of communication in today’s economic and social context. Even the humblest companies and organizations allocate part of their budget to advertising activities and public relations.
In the Advertising and Public Relations degree course, you will be trained to develop the capacity to design and create effective integrated communications campaigns adapted to the media environment of the 21st century, such as the internet, videogames, television, radio, cinema, new technology multimedia and mobile telephony.
You will learn how to implement all types of professional projects in different advertising formats. You can specialize in two majors or career paths: Communications Management and Multimedia Advertising Production.
This degree has obtained the Dual University Training Quality Seal awarded by Unibasq - Agency for Quality of the Basque University System, so you will have the option of taking the dual track.
Social Sciences and Law
Number of credits
240 ECTS credits
Basque, English, Spanish
Price per credit in first registration
9,323 in ordinary exam session (2023/24)
Web Content Display
4 reasons to choose this degree
- You will unleash your creativity and persuasiveness.
- In these four years, you will position yourself on the internet, design communication campaigns and create your portfolio and personal brand.
- You will keep up to date with the most important advertising awards and festivals, where your ideas could be recognised.
- You will be able to do internships in the main national media and communication and advertising agencies such as McCann, Dimensión, Atresmedia...
If you are a creative and innovative person interested in matters relating to the world of culture, advertising and communication and the new technologies excite you, your best option is the degree course in Advertising and Public Relations.
In agencies, public relations and communication offices, companies, public or private organisations or institutions:
- Research and strategic planning
- Communication production and management
- Advertising creativity
- Graphic and web design
- Media planning and management
- Corporate image
And also in teaching and research