Lunch with Science-March, 18
First publication date: 05/03/2015
The session will be in March 18, from 13:30 am to 14:30 pm, in the Videoconference room. The speaker is João André Carriço , from de Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon, Portugal. The title of the conference: "Next Generation Sequencing for pathogens applied to epidemiological studies".
Those interested should send an email before march 13, to (correo-E)
Lunch with Science is a twice monthly activity of Lascaray Research Center. Young researchers share experiences and strategies that have led them to consolidate their position, and also, explain their more relevant research line.
It is aimed to:
- Students interested in research and development
- Young researchers who begin their training
- Young researchers in training
- Young established researchers
- Principal investigators of research groups
- Teachers / Researchers