Menu Toggle site navigation



In order to be eligible to study for a Master’s degree, graduates from universities other than the UPV/EHU must submit their primary degree, together with an academic certificate accrediting the subjects they have taken and the grade obtained in each one. These documents must be in Spanish, Basque or English. If the university conferring the degree is not in the European Union, the degree must also be legalised (certified for legal purposes).

In the case of PhDs, applicants must also submit the original degree making them eligible for these studies, together with a certificate to this effect. Degrees from non-EU universities must be legalised by apostille.