The Audiovisual Communication and Advertising Department belongs to the Faculty of Social Sciences and Communication. It is equipped with several labs and seminar rooms which are intended both for theoretical and practical training.
The offices of the Head of Department, the Secretary and the lecturers and researchers are situated on the 4th level of the Faculty building.
The Faculty offers the following facilities for the students' practical training:
- A video library
- 3 Internet-connected writing rooms (Macintosh and PC)
- Photography, infography, TV and video, radio and microfilming labs
- 4 TV sets
- 14 editing rooms
- 4 programming and control rooms
- Layout and graphic design room
- advertising photography room
All these facilities are attended by experts in the different areas and scholars from the Faculty who help and support students both in their theoretical and practical training.