The Electric Power Systems Research Group (GISEL) is made up of faculty and research staff from the Department of Electrical Engineering, who carry out their activity at the Bilbao School of Engineering and at the Gipuzkoa School of Engineering (Eibar).
- Collaboration in R&D projects financed by public calls from the different administrations.
- R&D projects under contract for companies or institutions within the scope of the research lines in which the group works.
- Training for companies on issues related to the group's research lines.
- Technological advice, technical studies or reports on different aspects related to our lines of research.
- Doctoral Thesis, publications in international journals, congresses, patents, ...