Mobility between EU Member States and third countries not associated to the programme
The 2021-2027 Erasmus+ programme offers the possibility to perform student and staff exchanges between universities from Erasmus+ programme member countries (such as Spain) and universities from third countries not associated to the Programme.
These mobilities take place through two types projects:
- Erasmus+ KA171 (incoming and outgoing mobilities for students and staff)
- Erasmus+ KA131-international (just outgoing mobilities for students and staff)
- Students: financially supported exchange opportunities with full academic recognition.
- Staff: financially supported teaching and/or training stays.
Get to know our Erasmus+ beneficiaries: HERE! (under construction)
Additional information for:
- UPV/EHU students
- UPV/EHU staff
- Students interested in doing a mobility to UPV/EHU
- Staff interested in visiting UPV/EHU
International Relations Office / University of the Basque Country
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: +34 943 015127
The Erasmus + ICM projects are co-financed by the Erasmus + program of the European Union. The content of this website is the sole responsibility of the UPV / EHU and neither the European Commission nor the Spanish Service for the Internationalization of Education (SEPIE) are responsible for the use that may be made of the information disclosed here.
More information at SEPIE / High Education: