The Service has its own computing hardware, which is available to the research comunity. The service provides tecnical and application support.
- Assistance in developing or improving codes, advising users on the use of libraries, compilers, etc.
- Assistance in the efficient use of applications, including appropriate advice on parallelization and data management strategies
- Consulting on optimizing computing resources owned by a research group
- Assistance in identifying the needs of software/hardware to solve specific scientific problems
- Advice on the purchase of new equipment for scientific computing
- Installing and upgrading system software, tools and applications
- Training of users