- Septembe 10: Welcome event for 1st year students (Main Hall)
- September 13: First day of 1st term classes
- December 23: Last day of 1st term classes (classes end at 12 noon)
- January 31: First day of 2nd term classes
- May 20: Last day of 2nd term classes
- Irailak 7: Lehen lauhileko eskolen hasiera
- Abenduak 18: Lehen lauhileko eskolen amaiera (goizeko eskolak 12:00etan amaituko dira)
- Urtarrilak 25: Bigarren lauhileko eskolen hasiera
- : Bigarren lauhileko eskolen amaiera
- January 10-28: 1st term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and First Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- May 23-June 10: 2nd term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and Second Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- June 20-July 8: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for delivering certificates to the Secretary's office are:
- February 11: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
- June 20: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
- July 18: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for requesting re-scheduled exams at the Secretary's office are:
November 22- December 1, 2021: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
April 4 - 7, 2022: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
REGISTRATION - ADMISSION
- Pre-registration: 14-16 July 2021 (student)
- Final project offers: 1-10 September 2021 (lecturers)
- Validation of final projects: 13-17 September 2021 (coordinators)
- Registration: 22-24 September 2021 (students)
- Admission: 27 September - 1 October 2021 (coordinators)
REGISTRATION– DEFENCE (2021)
|February sitting||June sitting||August sitting|
|Enrolment and Report due date||15-18 February||16-18 June||16-20 July|
|Dissertation||8-12 March||7-9 July||8-10 September|
|Submission of the certificates (deadline)||23 March||16 July||
Fourth Call: It will be reserved exclusively to those students who, having submitted (delivered the report at three previous calls), would have suspended it.
Final project calendar:
• Registration and report due date: Sep 29 - 30
• Dissertation: October 13-14
• Submission of the certificates: October 21
- November 13: Celebration of the Centre's Day, Albertus Magnus. Lectures will end at 4pm on November 12.
- Furthermore, on local and Autonomous Community public holidays established by the Basque Government and approved on the University working calendar there will be no teaching activities at the Centre.
- Winter holidays: Dec. 24-January 6 (both inclusive). On December 23, activities will end at 12 noon.
- Spring holidays: April 14 - April 24 (both inclusive).