- September 7: First day of 1st term classes
- December 18: Last day of 1st term classes (classes end at 12 noon)
- January 25: First day of 2nd term classes
- May 15: Last day of 2nd term classes
- Irailak 7: Lehen lauhileko eskolen hasiera
- Abenduak 18: Lehen lauhileko eskolen amaiera (goizeko eskolak 12:00etan amaituko dira)
- Urtarrilak 25: Bigarren lauhileko eskolen hasiera
- : Bigarren lauhileko eskolen amaiera
- January 7-22: 1st term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and First Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- May 17-June 4: 2nd term ordinary sitting (subjects studied during the term) and Second Assessments (subjects studied all year).
- June 14-July 2: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for delivering certificates to the Secretary's office are:
- February 5: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
- June 14: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
- July 12: Extraordinary sitting.
The deadlines for requesting re-scheduled exams at the Secretary's office are:
November 23- December 2, 2020: Ordinary 1st Term sitting.
April 12 - 15, 2021: Ordinary 2nd Term sitting.
REGISTRATION - ADMISSION
- Pre-registration: 15-17 July 2020 (student)
- Final project offers: 1-11 September 2020 (lecturers)
- Validation of final projects: 14-18 September 2020 (coordinators)
- Registration: 23-25 September 2020 (students)
- Admission: 28 September - 27 Oktober 2020 (coordinators)
REGISTRATION– DEFENCE (2021)
|February sitting||June sitting||August sitting|
|Enrolment and Report due date||15-18 February||16-18 June||16-20 July|
|Dissertation||8-12 March||7-9 July||8-10 September|
|Submission of the certificates (deadline)||23 March||16 July||
Fourth Call: It will be reserved exclusively to those students who, having submitted (delivered the report at three previous calls), would have suspended it.
Final project calendar:
• Registration and report due date: Sep 29 - 30
• Dissertation: October 13-14
• Submission of the certificates: October 21
- November 13: Celebration of the Centre's patron, Albertus Magnus.
- Furthermore, on local and Autonomous Community public holidays established by the Basque Government and approved on the University working calendar there will be no teaching activities at the Centre.
- Winter holidays: Dec. 19-January 6 (both inclusive). On December 18, activities will end at 12 noon.
- Spring holidays: April 1 - April 11 (both inclusive).