Traineeships 2020/2021 (European Agency for Safety and Health at Work)
Deadline:04/05/2020 - 13:00
Fecha de primera publicación: 15/04/2020
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is looking for enthusiastic graduates to join the Agency for a paid traineeship of six months (with a possibility for further extension of six months).
The traineeships will be based in the Bilbao office and at the Agency’s Brussels Liaison Office.
Candidates may apply for one of the following Units:
- Resource and Service Centre (RSC)
- Network Secretariat (NET) - Bilbao
- Network Secretariat (NET) - Brussels Liaison Office
- Communication and Promotion Unit (CPU)
- Prevention and Research Unit (PRU)