The complete second year can be done in English and consists of the following courses, all of them of 6 ECTS credits:
First semester (Autumn):
- Computer architecture.
- Data structures and algorithms.
- Languages, computation and intelligent systems.
- Economy and business administration.
- Statistical methods in engineering.
There are also two electives during the first semester:
Second semester (Spring):
- Introduction to operating systems.
- Introduction to computer networks.
- Software engineering I.
- Operations research.
The final year project can also be done in English.
These courses will be taught in their original language (generally Spanish and Basque in some cases) But lecturer will accept students that do not have high communication skills in these languages. They are willing to have tutorship sessions in English or correct exams or works answered in English.