Menua Webgunearen menua ireki/itxi



The University offers you a wide range of residential accommodation, ranging from modern self-catering apartments through to traditional collegiate-style halls of residence that include most meals. As an alternative, we advise students to apply for private sector housing.
The above information can be found at the internet site.
You can also contact the International office for more information about accommodation search:
Telephone: +34 943 01 8139
Address: Edificio Ignacio Mª Barriola, entreplanta
Plaza Elhuyar 1
San Sebastián-20018 (Spain)