How To Proceed
As explained below, there are two options for your accommodation: hotels and the 'Miguel de Unamuno' Student Residence. In each case, you should proceed as follows:
Hotel: You should book and pay your accommodation directly with the hotel, unless otherwise indicated by the organisers of your special session.
'Miguel de Unamuno' Student Residence: You should proceed as follows:
- Fill in this form and send it to the conference e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating 'unamuno' in the subject line.
- You will be informed by e-mail about the availability of rooms as required in your application.
- If there are rooms available, the reservation will not be fully confirmed until you send by e-mail the proof of payment of the registration fees for the conference, again with 'unamuno' in the subject line.
A limited number of grants are available for PhD students, giving partial support for accommodation at the Miguel de Unamuno Residence. Students who have already paid the registration fees may apply for one of these grants, by sending a message to the conference e-mail address (email@example.com) before May 14, indicating 'accommodation support' in the subject line.
The city of Bilbao has a wide selection of hotels, of all categories. In order to facilitate transport to the conference venue at the Leioa campus, we suggest the following hotels, since there will be stops of the conference bus service within walking distance:
- Hotel Abba Parque
- Hotel Abando
- Hotel Barceló Bilbao Nervión
- Hotel Conde Duque
- Hotel Ercilla
- Hotel Hesperia Bilbao
- Hotel Hesperia Zubialde
- Hotel Husa Jardines de Albia
For more details about hotels in Bilbao, you can check the information at the website of the Bilbao Tourist Office.
'Miguel de Unamuno' Student Residence
This is a student residence in the Sarriko neighbourhood of Bilbao, with good connections to the Leioa campus by bus and to the centre of Bilbao by underground (walking is also an option).You can find here information about the exact location of the residence.
A limited number of rooms will be available in this residence in the following conditions:
Individual room, less than 7 nights
42€ per night, breakfast and VAT included.
Individual room, at least 7 nights
38€ per night, breakfast and VAT included.
Shared double room, less than 7 nights
38€ per person per night, breakfast and VAT included.
Shared double room, at least 7 nights
34€ per person per night, breakfast and VAT included.