Both registration and payment of the corresponding fees indicated below must be done through the online application 'Ordainketak' of the University of the Basque Country, which is available at this link for the FJIM.
1. If you have any dietary restrictions, please indicate it in the registration form, in the box 'Comments'.
2. If you are not going to pay the fees by credit card (for example, if your university is covering your expenses, or you are paying directly from a research project), we recommend that you use the payment note generated by the online application. Alternatively, you can order directly a bank transfer, for which you will need the following details:
- Full name of the account holder: Universidad del País Vasco / Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea
- Address: Barrio Sarriena s/n, 48940 Leioa (Bizkaia), Spain
- VAT code: ESQ4818001B
- IBAN code: ES39 2095 0292 9132 3900 0567
- BIC/SWIFT code: BASKES2BXXX
If you choose this third option, please send a copy of the proof of payment to the conference e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. If the registration fee is going to be paid from an account belonging to the University of the Basque Country, be aware that the payment must necessarily be made by means of the so-called 'cargo interno'.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The deadline for reduced fees has been extended until and including May 23
The fees to be paid by the participants are as follows.
Until May 14
- Members of organising societies, speakers and organisers of special sessions: 160 euros
- Non-members: 200 euros
- PhD students: 80 euros
From May 15
- Members of organising societies, speakers and organisers of special sessions: 200 euros
- Non-members: 250 euros
- PhD students: 100 euros
- Documentation for the conference
- Daily special bus service between Bilbao downtown and the Leioa Campus
- Lunches at the Leioa Campus of the University of the Basque Country for all 5 days of the meeting.
The conference dinner to be held on Wednesday, July 2, at 9 o'clock in the evening. If you want to attend, you need to tick the corresponding box in the registration form (under the heading 'Extras'). Then the price of the dinner (50€) will be added to the registration fees for the calculation of the total amount that you need to pay. You can also choose to attend with accompanying people, at the same price of 50€ per person.
If you do not select this option when registering, it is still possible to do it at a later stage, by connecting again to the 'Ordainketak' online application.
Be aware anyway of the deadline of June 8 for paying for the conference dinner.