The application will be carried out ONLINE by clicking here.
If you have any problem with the software, you can send the following documents to the Own Degrees Section together with the the following documentation:
- Printed Application form for Certificate (Academic certification and/or Enrolment certification) (C-3) (doc ,235.50 Kb) completed and signed.
- Photocopy of the national ID document (Spanish nationality), ID CARD (citizens from other EU countries) or photocopy of the PASSPORT, RESIDENCE CARD (citizens outside the EU).
- Receipt of having paid the corresponding fees.
- Justification, if applicable, of any exemptions. Justification for exemption.
Method of payment
- With a personalised promissory note issued on making the request. These promissory notes will be deposited with the Kutxabank bank account specified. The savings bank will stamp them and validate the deposit made through the promissory note. The original of this promissory note will be forwarded to the Own Degrees Section. Each student will keep a copy as a receipt for payment.
- Bank transfer. Once the transfer has been made, a receipt for this deposit must be sent to the Own Degrees Section.
- Online through a payment gateway (using online banking or a credit card)
Any fees as a consequence of this procedure will be payable by the student and cannot be deducted from the amount of the fee. As a consequence, the Own Degrees Section must receive the exact amount of the fee.
Victims of terrorist acts
Fees applicable until September 30, 2018.
Documentation must be delivered to the following address:
- Vicerrectorado de Estudios de Grado y Posgrado
Unidad de Enseñanzas Propias
-Negociado de Títulos Propios-
Edificio Aulario II, planta baja
48940 Leioa (Bizkaia)
- or, scanned, by e-mail to: email@example.com