The application will be carried out ONLINE by clicking here.
If you have any problem with the software, you can send the following documents to the Own Degrees Section: Application form for degree issuance (T-7) (doc ,260.50 Kb) together with the documentation required below:
- Scanned, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By ordinary mail:
Vicerrectorado de Estudios de Grado y Posgrado
Unidad de Enseñanzas Propias
-Negociado de Títulos Propios-
Edificio Aulario II
- Photocopy of the national ID, on both sides, legible and in force.
- Photocopy of the passport (only for foreigners).
- Receipt of having paid the corresponding fees.
- Proof of any admissible exceptions.
Amount and Payment
Calculation of the amount
The amount payable will be calculated automatically at the time of applying for issue of the degree.
Method of Payment
- With a personalised promissory note issued on making the request. These promissory notes will be deposited with the Kutxabank bank account. The savings bank will stamp them and validate the deposit made through the promissory note. The original of this promissory note will be forwarded to the Own Degrees Section. Each student will keep a copy as a receipt for payment.
- Bank transfer. Once the transfer has been made, a receipt for this deposit must be sent to the Own Degrees Section.
Any fees as a consequence of this procedure will be payable by the student and cannot be deducted from the amount of the fee. As a consequence, the Own Degrees Section must receive the exact amount of the fee.
Justification for exemption:
- Large families:
A certified photocopy or photocopy and original, for verification purposes, of the official degree that will be issued by the corresponding Regional Council or Organisation and which has not expired. If said entitlement has expired, the large family benefits will only be given to those that can provide justification showing that the renewal of this entitlement is in progress.
- Victims of terrorist acts:
Certificate issued by the Deputy Directorate General of Citizen Care and Assistance to Victims of Terrorism of the Ministry of the Interior.
- 33% disabled:
Certificate issued by the corresponding Regional Council or Organisation.
Prices to be paid:
|Type of Degree||Ordinary|| Large family
| Large family, special category
Victims of terrorist acts
|University's own master's degree||€185.99||€93.00||€0|
|University's Own Degree||€79.19||€39.60||€0|
|Associated Own Degree||€72.55||€36.28||€0|
Fees applicable until September 30, 2018.