Dates of the course:
- Autumn course: From the 12th September to the 21st December 2017
- Spring course: From the 30th January to the 17th May 2018
- Hours of tuition: 60 hours per course (4 hours per week).
- Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 13:30 to 15:30 hours.
- Available level: Beginners.
Admission deadline: Last available day to join the Basque course will be:
- Autumn course: 28th September.
- Spring course: 15th February.
Registration procedure: Please check the link for information regarding the documents that should be submitted according to each student´s status in the UPV/EHU (exchange programme students, other International students, visiting researchers or teaching staff).
Students participating in this course should provide the documents required for registration before the following dates:
- Autumn course: 13th October.
- Spring course: 2nd March.
In order to be admitted in the courses or receive the corresponding credits for them, students must fulfill the following two requirements:
- Submit the required registration documents on time.
- Join the course in the dates and schedule stated to do so.
Autumn Basque course venues (1st semester):
Campus of Alava (Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Aulario Las Nieves. Nieves Cano street, 33
Room: 207 (2nd floor)
Campus of Bizkaia (Bilbao and Leioa centres´ students)
Teacher Training School of Leioa. Barrio Sarriena s/n (Leioa)
Room: 0S09G (ground floor, room 9)
Campus of Gipuzkoa (Donostia-San Sebastián)
Carlos Santamaría Centre. Elhuyar Square, 2
Room: Taller de docencia