Dates of the course:
- Autumn course: From the 11th September to the 20th December 2017
- Spring course: From the 29th January to the 16th May 2018
- Hours of tuition: 60 hours per course (4 hours per week).
- Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 13:30 to 15:30 hours.
- Available level: Beginners, intermediate and advanced. A level test will determine the course students should follow.
Level tests: The level tests will be held in class time during the first three weeks of the course in the rooms specified below.
The last level test will be carried out in the following days:
- Autumn course: 27th September.
- Spring course: 14th February.
Registration procedure: Please check the link for information regarding the documents that should be submitted according to each student´s status in the UPV/EHU (exchange programme students, other International students, visiting researchers or teaching staff).
Students participating in these courses should provide the documents required for registration before the following dates:
- Autumn course: 13th October.
- Spring course: 2nd March.
In order to be admitted in the courses or receive the corresponding credits for them, students must fulfill the following two requirements:
- Submit the required registration documents on time.
- Take the level test in the dates and schedule stated to do so.
Autumn Spanish course venues (1st semester):
Campus of Alava (Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Aulario Las Nieves. Nieves Cano street, 33
Rooms: 206, 212 and 213 (2nd floor)
Campus of Bizkaia (Bilbao and Leioa centres).
Leioa. Teacher Training School. Barrio Sarriena s/n (Leioa).
Levels: Beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Mondays: 1S13G, 1S17G and 1S21G (first floor - rooms 13, 17 and 21)
Wednesdays: 0S03G and 0S05G (ground floor, rooms 3 and 5), and 1S07G (first floor, room 7)
Bilbao. School of Engineering. Alameda Urquijo, s/n.
Available levels: Beginners and intermediate (only for students from Bilbao centres).
Rooms: P4M2A and P4M3A (fourth floor, building M, rooms 2 and 3).
Campus of Gipuzkoa (Donostia-San Sebastián)
Ignacio María Barriola building. Elhuyar square nº 1
Rooms: 3.7, 3.9, 3.10 and 3.11.
Note: Students will get their level´s specific program in the beginning of each course.