- The city airport (called Foronda) is located 9 km from Vitoria city centre. Taxis make the trip to the city for approximately 15 euros. Spanish Airport Authority, AENA. The airlines RyanAir and AirNostrum fly to this airport.
- Bilbao airport (Loiu) is the busiest airport in the region. If you fly to Bilbao, you can take a shuttle from the airport to the bus terminal in Bilbao (shuttles run every 30 minutes to TERMIBUS). Buses run daily from TERMIBUS to Vitoria-Gasteiz. Check timetables at www.autobuseslaunion.com. Last bus departs at 10 pm on weekdays, earlier at weekends!.
- Landing at Santander-Parayas airport: Buses run to Vitoria-Gasteiz on a daily basis (2h30min ride, approximate fare 10 euros). Check timetables at www.alsa.es.
- If you are flying to Iruña-Pamplona with Lufthansa or AirNostrum, take the public transport available.
- The Spanish National Railway company links Vitoria-Gasteiz with the main cities across the country. Find out more on www.renfe.es.