If you are about to travel to the University of the Basque Country and would like a local student to help you upon arrival, fill in our BUDDY REQUEST FORM
- Faculty of Engineering Bilbao (Campus of Biscay, Bilbao)
- Faculty of Economics and Business (Campus of Biscay, Sarriko-Bilbao)
- Faculty of Social and Communication Sciences (Campus of Biscay, Leioa)
- Faculty of Engineering Gipuzkoa (Campus of Gipuzkoa, Donostia-SS and Eibar)
- Faculty of Engineering Vitoria-Gasteiz (Campus of Araba, Vitoria-Gasteiz)
- Faculty of Science and Techology (Campus of Biscay, Leioa)
- Faculty of Fine Arts (Campus of Biscay, Leioa)
- Faculty of Medicine and Nursing. Nursing Degree. (Campus of Donostia).
- School of Nursing (Campus of Araba, Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Manage their own Buddy Programmes. Should you like to request the assistance of a local student, please contact your international tutor.
Buddies are local students who volunteer to assist international visitors prior and upon arrival, helping them get oriented in the city and within the campus.
How does our Buddy Programme work?
1. Once your mobility/exchange has been confirmed, fill in our request form
2. June to August / December to January, our Help Centre couples buddies and visitors: we will email you with the contact details of your assigned buddy, so that you contact them with any questions or concerns
3. If you haven´t requested a buddy or we haven´ t been able to assign you one prior to arrival, please request for a buddy at your closest Help Centre
For further assistance, feel free to contact email@example.com
Buddies are volunteer students, they are not paid for their assistance. Nevertheless, they can get credit for their work, so you may be asked to confirm the tasks carried out by your buddy when assisting you upon arrival.