- Workplan and animals request (docx ,189,04 Kb)
- Application of feed and bedding (docx ,185,52 Kb)
- Operating room reservation (docx ,186,44 Kb)
- Flow hood reservation (docx ,185,89 Kb)
- Behavior room reservation (docx ,187,25 Kb)
- Medicine request (docx ,457,02 Kb)
- Euthanasia request (docx ,185,33 Kb)
- Dyskinesia request (docx ,185,92 Kb)
- Instructions to move animals "in situ" (pdf ,916,29 Kb)
Instructions for booking rooms and operating room
- To make a reservation, after consulting the availability in the calendar, you must send the request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The reservation will be effective when the confirmation email is received from the Service. Check in the corresponding calendar that the reservation matches what was requested.
- Applications will be sent, at least 48 hours in advance.
- The operating room may be reserved for a job or for two positions. However, in the operating room, rat and mouse species can not coexist.
- The reservations which are not finally going to be made should be canceled with sufficient time in advance to prevent them from entering the collection process. In case the cancellation of the reservation is not made, it will be invoiced.