These are some of the actions implemented by the UPV/EHU to guarantee the compliance with the COVID-19 sanitary measures. Therefore, these actions must be taken in the congress:
- All classrooms are equipped with cameras, microphones and speakers to ease the retransmission of speeches.
- The UPV/EHU has a user license for broadcasting Blackboard Collaborate (BBC) in order to satisfy the needs generated by the new adapted in-person format.
- Digitalization of most of the units or services with customer service that will prioritize telematic management and inform on the available telematic means.
- Use of the face-to-face customer service, which guarantees the minimum 1.5 meter distance.
- Signposting of routes and accesses on the pavement with different traffic directions or by installing posters.
- Signaling of vacant / canceled seats in the classrooms in order to guarantee the minimum distance between participants.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel in every classroom.
- All classrooms have natural ventilation.
These measures can be modified depending on the decisions made by the health and university authorities. The provisions of the Measures for the Functioning of the UPV/EHU Centers will be followed at all times.
The COVID19 manager of the Center is:
- Unai Tamayo Orbegozo
Vice-rector of Basque, Students and Employability
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phones: 94 601 3603 / 94 601 7069
- Isolation room of the center: Classroom B0.4 of the Professors Staff Building