The Organizing Committee of the XIII International Congress on Teaching Cases Related to Public and Nonprofit Marketing, AIMPN 2021, has been working so as to hold a congress that goes in line with the sustainable development goals (SDGs) and the 2030 Agenda.
Therefore, we will carry out some actions related to mobility, energy, water, purchases, facilities and waste during the different phases of the event (organization, celebration and closing). Similarly, we will promote gender equality in speakers and members of the different committees.
The sustainable activities to be hold in this congress are:
- Event integrated into the public transport network (with underground and bus) and with energy saving and efficiency initiatives. Event integrated into the BilbaoBizi public network of electric bicycles since there is a station and collection point at the very front of the Faculty.
- Avoiding waste generation.
- Usage of recycled and recyclable materials.
- Promotion of geodiversity, biodiversity and local environmental wealth.
- Lunch based on environmental and social criteria.