Alumnado Visitante / Incoming students
1. Nomination by home institution
A prior nomination from Home Institution, by email, is required.
2. Documents to be sent by student
- Application Form (pdf, 151 Kb)
- Learning Agreement (docx, 62 Kb)
- June 30 for August-September arrivals
- November 30 for January-February arrivals
3. Online application
After official nomination, students will receive an invitation to apply through the Student Mobility Management System.
- Online application guidelines (pdf, 871 Kb))
4. Check the courses available for incoming students at our faculty
- 3rd and 4th subjects of 1st semester (pdf, 374 Kb) / 3º y 4º curso asignaturas 1er cutrimestre (pdf, 374 KB)
- 3rd and 4th subjects of 2nd semester (pdf, 369 Kb) / 3º y 4º curso asignaturas 2º cuatrimestre (pdf, 372 Kb)
- 1st and 2nd annual subjects (only for full year stay) (pdf, 87 Kb) / 1º y 2º curso asignaturas anuales (pdf, 87 Kb)
Questions regarding courses, documents or deadlines? Contact: email@example.com
5. Request a buddy
6. Documents to be handed out upon arrival
- Proof of Health Insurance (doc, 33 Kb) (transport and repatriation coverage compulsory, even for visitors travelling with a EU health card)
If you do not have an accident and repatriation insurance, you must complete the one offered by the UPV/EHU (Seguro Ibili).
- 1 passport sized photograph