Complex analysis and operator theory are two very classical branches of mathematics and they are very closely related. This relation gives quite often rise to very important results. Furthermore, these branches are also related also to other such as: harmonic analysis, probablility, functional analysis, and geometry. Our objective organizing this special session is to explore new advances in the interrelation between these two branches. We will focus our attention in the following topics:
- Spaces of analytic functions.
- Operators between spaces of analytic functions.
- Geometric function theory.
- Complex dynamical systems.
We also have the goal of increasing the collaboration between the distinct research groups in complex analysis and operator theory in Italy and in Spain. This will help to improve the quality of our research and to highlight new perspectives of work.
- Nicola Arcozzi (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Filippo Bracci (University of iRoma- Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Manuel Contreras (University of Sevilla, Spain)
- Daniel Girela (University of Málaga, Spain) - email@example.com
Below you can download the schedule and the abstracts of all talks of this special session.
- Marco Abate (University of Pisa, Italy)
Angular derivatives for infinitesimal generators of one-parameter semigroups
- Juan Bès (Bowling Green State University, USA)
On the existence of special hypercyclic subspaces
- José Bonet (Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain)
Abel's functional equation and eigenvalues of composition operators on spaces of real analytic functions
- Filippo Bracci (University of Rome - Tor Vergata, Italy)
Open problems in Loewner theory in higher dimension
- Olivia Constantin (University of Kent, United Kingdom)
Fock spaces versus Bergman spaces with rapidly decreasing weights
- Chiara de Fabritiis (Marche Polytechnic University, Italy)
Function Spaces of slice-regular Functions
- Eva Gallardo (Complutense University of Madrid, Spain)
The Linear Fractional Model Theorem and Alexandrov-Clark measures
- Graziano Gentili (University of Florence, Italy)
On quaternionic tori and their moduli space
- Pavel Gumenyuk (University of Roma - Tor Vergata, Italy)
Parametric representation of univalent self-maps with given boundary fixed points
- María J. Martín (University of Eastern Finland, Finland)
Order of affine and linear invariant families of harmonic mappings
- Daniele Morbidelli (University of Bologna, Italy)
Carnot-Carathéodory distances and Palais' completeness theorem
- Artur Nicolau (Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain)
Inner Functions in Weak Besov Spaces
- José Ángel Peláez (University of Málaga, Spain)
Lp-behavior of reproducing kernels and applications
- Marco Peloso (University of Milan, Italy)
Bergman kernel and projection on the unbounded Diederich-Fornæss worm domain
- M. Carmen Reguera (University of Birmingham, United Kingdom)
Sharp Hankel operators and de Saint-Venant's inequality
- Luis Rodríguez Piazza (University of Sevilla, Spain)
p-summing composition operators on Hardy spaces