Help Centres to be closed for personal assistance
Our assistance continues via email and phone
First publication date: 05/03/2018
Most international arrivals for our Spring semester are now over; hence, our help centres will close for personal assistance on the following dates.
- HELP CENTRE LEIOA: closed after March, 7
- HELP CENTRE BILBAO: closed after March, 7
- HELP CENTRE DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁN: closed after March, 9
- HELP CENTRE VITORIA-GASTEIZ: closed after March, 9
Our support goes on year-round via email or phone. Feel free to contact us whenever you need:
- HELP CENTRE VITORIA-GASTEIZ: firstname.lastname@example.org - +34 945014334
- HELP CENTRE LEIOA: email@example.com - +34 946015868
- HELP CENTRE BILBAO: firstname.lastname@example.org - +34 946017365
- HELLP CENTRE DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁN: email@example.com - +34 943015192
14th of February, DELE Spanish exam registration deadline
First publication date: 02/02/2018
The University of the Basque Country (with the cooperation of Instituto Cervantes) offers all of its international visitors the opportunity to officially certify their level of Spanish throughout the DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) exam.
The Campus of Alava is a certified examination centre for DELE examinations. Information is to be found at the Language Courses Secretariat in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Inscription deadline: 14th of February, 2018
- B1 level: 160 euro
- B2 level: 188 euro
- C1 level: 197 euro
Examination date: 6th of April 2018
Registration and payment of the DELE exam must be done online through the following website: https://examenes.cervantes.es
People interested must sign up in the site to be able to register.
The candidate will receive at the time of the registration a copy of it as a proof of the payment that will have to keep and take to the Examination Centre the day of the exam.
Contact person: María Carpintero
Campus of Alava Vice Rectorate (groundfloor)
2, Comandante Izarduy
E- 01006 VITORIA-GASTEIZ
Tel: + (34) 945 01 33 56 Fax: + (34) 945 01 33 54