26. I would like to request an extension in a doctoral programme. What is the procedure I should follow?

You should submit a written request to the Academic Committee of the doctoral programme if you wish to apply for an extension. To do so, you can use the templates provided on the MDe website (Forms - Other Procedures) and send them by email to the programme secretary and/or manager.

Following approval (as appropriate), the Academic Committee will notify the programme secretary for GAUR to be updated.