Asset Publisher

14. Do I have to enrol at both universities?

Yes. Before the processing of the Cotutelle agreement is initiated, the candidate must be already enrolled at one of the two universities (the UPV/EHU or the foreign university). Once the agreement is approved, the candidate must be enrolled at both universities and renew the enrolment on an anual basis in accordance with the regulations of each university.