Asset Publisher

15. Do I have to pay the fees and enrolment charge for the doctorate at both universities?

No, you only pay at one of the two universities each year. The cotutelle agreement will establish where the fees should be paid each academic year, exempting the student from the payment of fees at the other institution, except for the fixed administrative fee at the UPV/EHU, which will have to be paid annually.

The defence of the thesis will not be permitted until the payment obligations contained in the agreement have been fulfilled.