Asset Publisher

24. I am working on my thesis at another university and I want to enrol in one doctoral programme at the UPV/EHU. What steps should I take? Shold I ask for a new enrolment or a transfer of my transcript?

You should ask for a new enrolment in one of the Doctoral Programmes offered by the UPV/EHU.

If you wish to continue with the subject you where working on at the other university,or request the recognition of any of the activities previously carried out, you must provide the approval of your previous thesis supervisor.