RULES OF EVACUATION: Rules for student behaviour in emergencies and evacuations
IN CASE OF INCIDENT OR ACCIDENT:
- Inform a member of teaching staff or report the situation to the Concierge (Extension: 8168).
- Follow the instructions of the staff in charge who are present (lecturers, evacuation officers).
- The evacuation routes are marked on panels at the entrances to classrooms and laboratories, etc. CHECK THEM AND MEMORISE THE CORRESPONDING EVACUATION ROUTES.
- EVACUATION VIDEO of the Faculty of Chemistry.
WHEN THE ALARM SOUNDS:
- The general alarm is a warning to evacuate the Centre.
- Leave the classroom or laboratory immediately, head towards the exit and follow the escape routes and the instructions given by the evacuation and alarm teams.
- Do not stop to pick up personal items.
- Help any disabled persons or anyone who has had an accident or is feeling unwell.
- Maintain order and keep calm. DO NOT RUN.
- Avoid pushing and crowding.
- Walk next to the walls, leaving the centre of corridors and stairs free.
- DO NOT GO BACK
- Go to the indicated meeting points
AT THE END OF THE EMERGENCY:
- Follow the instructions given by those in charge (members of teaching staff, evacuation officers).