The Final Project (FP) is compulsory for students and is worth 18 credits. The FP is completed individually by each student under the supervision of one or more directors. It includes and develops the training received and the capacities, competencies and skills acquired during the Degree.
The Regulations on the preparation and defence of the FP at the Faculty of Chemistry (UPV/EHU) contain the different aspects, requirements and processes related to the preparation, defence and evaluation of the FP.
Dates for Registration and Defence of FPs. ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022 (Approved by the Faculty Board on 20 October 2021)
Registration period, defence request in GAUR and upload memory to ADDI
Upload director reports to GAUR and validate reports in ADDI
|October, Assessment by compensation (Note 3)||Consult at the secretariat||1 to 15 october, 2021|
|March||16 to 18 february||Until february 22||8 to 11 march, 2022|
|April, Assessment by compensation (Nota 3)||Consult at the secretariat||1 to 15 april, 2022|
|July||24 to 29 june||Until june 30||11 to 15 july, 2022 (Note 2)|
|August (defences in september)||1 to 5 september||Until september 6||16 to 22 september, 2022|
|September (defences in october)||Defence application until October 3, 2022||Until october 4, 2022||7 to 11 october, 2022 (Note 2)|
NOTE 1: The registration of the TFG will take place once all the credits leading to the Bachelor's Degree have been passed. Next, the student must request defence at GAUR, as explained in the "GAUR Manual for Students", available on the Faculty's website. Before the defense application deadline, a copy of the Report in .pdf format must be uploaded to ADDI.
NOTE 2: This defence period is only valid for those who, having passed their last subject in July, have failed the TFG in August, or, if necessary, for students in mobility programs.
NOTE 3: Valid only for those who have passed their last subject in September or March through Compensation Assessment.
REGULATIONS Final Projects for Degrees:
- Regulations of the Faculty of Chemical Sciences of Donostia on Final Projets for Degrees (pdf, 174KB).
- UPV/EHU Regulations on Final Projects for Degrees
- Collaborator Company Agreement Template for Final Projects for Degrees (pdf, 201 KB).
- Research Staff Teaching Options (pdf, 28KB)
- Final Projects for Degrees and Ethics Committee (pdf, 125KB)
HANDBOOKS FOR FINAL PROJECTS FOR DEGREES (FPD):
- Handbook for FPD Supervisors
- Handbook for FPD Students
- Guide to completing FPDs at ADDI
- FPD Front Memorandum Format
- FPD Front Cover Template
- UPV/EHU Logos
- Supervisor's Report.
- Preregistration for the FPD.
- Agreement on Ownership of Intellectual Property.
- Request for Nondisclosure.